Fact Finding 29
The Commission initiated Fact Finding No. 29, International Ocean Transportation Supply Chain Engagement, in order to identify operational solutions to cargo delivery system challenges related to Coronavirus-19. As Fact Finding Officer, Commissioner Rebecca Dye is also authorized to convene Supply Chain Innovation Teams that will engage key executives from all facets of the ocean cargo system to support the effort.
- FF 29 Final Report, May 31, 2022
- FF29 Interim Recommendations, July 28, 2021
- Executive Summary of Fact Finding 29 Presented as part of the record submitted by Commissioner Dye to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard & Maritime Transportation June 15, 2021
- FF 29 Supplemental Order, November 19, 2020
- FF 29 Order of Investigation, March 31, 2020
12/17/2020 — Fact Finding 29: Advice to the Trade