Next Meeting of FMC Data Initiative Focuses on Ocean Carriers (II)
The next meeting of the Federal Maritime Commission Maritime Transportation Data Initiative will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM (Eastern Time)
The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed online via a link provided here prior to the meeting.
Commissioner Carl W. Bentzel is leading this initiative at the direction of Chairman Daniel B. Maffei.
Commissioner Rebecca F. Dye will join the meeting and address how to harmonize the supply chain using information. Her remarks will precede the scheduled discussion between Commissioner Bentzel and this week’s panelists.
- Leo Chiang—Vice President, Yang Ming (America) Corporation
- Jack Meehan—Head of Ocean EDI Integration, Maersk Line
- Simon Park—Head of IT, HMM (America), Inc.
- Dharmesh Patel—Vice President & Chief Information Officer, CMA CGM America LLC
- Roman Ramirez—Director, Sales Operations & Yield Management, Zim American Integrated Shipping Services Co., LLC
- Kathi Scott—Vice President of Shipping IT Digital Business, Crowley
- Tom Takase—Vice President, COSCO Shipping Lines (North America) Inc.