Next Meeting of FMC Data Initiative Focuses on Drayage Trucking
The next meeting of the Federal Maritime Commission Maritime Transportation Data Initiative will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM (Eastern Time)
The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed online
Commissioner Carl W. Bentzel is leading this initiative at the direction of Chairman Daniel B. Maffei.
During the meeting, executives from drayage trucking companies serving key container ports throughout the United States will share their insights on how improved data flow, transparency, and information sharing would benefit their segment of a container’s move from terminal to inland destination.
- Michael Caney, Executive Vice President, Port City Logistics
- Will Connell, President, Gulf Intermodal Services, LLC
- Jarrett Cooper, President B.W. Mitchum Trucking Company
- Tom Heimgartner, Chief Executive Officer, Best Transportation
- Robert Loya, Chief Operating Officer, TGS Logistics, Inc.
- Joseph Soto-Leal, Director of Operations, ProTransport Inc.
- Eric Wright, Vice President, Washington Trucking Associations