Fact Finding 30
Commissioner Louis E. Sola will lead a fact finding investigation and work with key industry stakeholders to identify commercial measures passenger cruise lines can adopt to mitigate COVID-19 related impacts to this sector of the maritime industry. In the course of his investigation, Commissioner Sola will:
- Engage cruise industry stakeholders to identify commercial solutions to COVID-19 related issues interfering with the operations of the industry.
- Interact with any or all maritime related COVID-19 task forces in order to gather information and data related to the impact of COVID-19 on the cruise industry.
- Establish at least one team of leaders from the cruise industry, as well as other stakeholders, to develop commercial solutions to the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To provide information to Commissioner Sola please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions Concerning Cruise Problems or Ticket Refunds?
If you would like assistance with a cruise problem please contact: email@example.com
- Interim Report: Economic Impact of Covid-19 on the Cruise Industry in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon
- Interim Report: Economic Impact of Covid-19 on the Cruise Industry in Florida
- Interim Report: Refund Policy
- Initial Report
- Fact Finding 30 Order of Investigation
11/19/2020 — Fact Finding 30 Field Visit to Port of Galveston