Commission Meeting Scheduled for November 16, 2021
SUNSHINE ACT MEETING
DATE AND TIME:
November 16, 2021; 10:00AM
800 N. Capitol Street, NW
First Floor Hearing Room
Registration Required – limited seating
Livestream: The Livestream will begin at 10 am on our youtube channel
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Staff Briefing on Current U.S. Macroeconomic Indicators and Impact on Shipping
- Staff Briefing on State of the U.S.-International Ocean Trades, Vessel Capacity, and Pricing
- Staff Briefing on Ocean Carrier Revenue, Service Contract and Spot Pricing
- Staff Briefing on Ocean Carrier Capacity Analysis and Blank Sailing Trends
TO ATTEND IN-PERSON:
- Requests for attendance in-person should be sent to Secretary@fmc.gov, by Friday, November 12, 2021 and the subject line should include “November 16, 2021, Meeting”.
- Attendees will be sent a form to complete and show to FMC staff to attest to their vaccination status or are required to show a negative test that was administered up to 3 days prior to the November 16, 2021.
- All attendees will always maintain masking while in the building.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Rachel Dickon, Secretary